Med Lift Wall A - Way Reclining Lift Chair 5900
This No. 5900 is our top of the line wall-a-way reclining lift chair designed to fit within 3" of the wall. It features over-stuffed arms and back with pillow-top arms. The seat is also contoured to offer ultimate comfort. This Ultra fabric upgrade is a simulated leather, giving you the same feel as a true leather, without the full leather upgrade cost. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. This chair features the television viewing position for maximum comfort due to the ability to operate the backrest and footrest independently for ultimate comfort. Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms and four-year warranty on remaining components. (This model is not available in Level 1, 2 or 3 fabrics)
- SKU: 5900
- Manufacturer: Med Lift
- Collection: 5900 Series
- Finish: Ultra
- Product Type: Chair
- Finish: Ultra
- Material: Fiber - 5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners & miscellaneous - 5%
- LTL: LTL
- Assembly Required: No
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Freight Class: 125
- Country of Manufacturer: United States
- Billing Weight: 200
- Product Weight: 195
- Carton Dimensions: 39 W x 43 D x 43 H Inches
- Product Maximum Dimensions: 40.5 W x 67 D x 46 H Inches
- Product Manimum Dimensions: 40.5 W x 38 D x 46 H Inches
- Seat height from floor is 20". Seat depth front to back is 20". Width between armrests is 20.5". Backrest height from top of seat is 28.5". Armrest height from top of seat is 8". The reclined length from the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest is 37.5".
- Chaise pad is standard with this model. Battery back-up standard. Note: Battery back-up not available with 2, 4, 6 vibs/heat or with Ultra-EZZ III massage system. Quiet low volt motor standard.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly independently lab tested at a lab for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (Med-Lift is the only lift chair manufacturer that used grade 5 bolts). All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical hardware for connection points, etc., have a double locking nut which is aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength and durability . An extra rail is used in the seat back in order to maintain that the seat back stays straight and secure throughout its use.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, which is used in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. for every pound of weight exerted. This characteristic makes the chair basically sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or for a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most industry foams will shrink 10-15% of its original size and shape during the first few years of use. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is even cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a special layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing, and at this time, not other lift chair manufacturer offers this feature.
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjgated fiber. This is the best we can find in the industry. Most competitors use a cheaper grade of fiber in their chairs because of the price difference. This feature makes the backs retain their original shape and gives greater comfort.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases on the market today, and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the U.S.A.) is the best available. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair in order to withstand the constant use, and the Super Sagless is the most stable base in the upright position. The motor is a super quiet Okin low volt as a standard feature on this model.
- The following options are available at an additional charge: Ultra-EZZ III Massage System; Customer's Own Fabric; Moveable Infrrared Heat; Snap-on Head Pillow; 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat. NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System, or 2, 4 or 6 Vib/Heat at this time. Fabric Upgrades for this model are: Level 5 - Bella Crypton; Bella- Suede; Level 6 - Ultra; Level 7 Oxblood and Tobacco only.
|Delivery Type||Fedex/UPS Drop off Delivery (If bought alone ) without Appointment / For large quantity, LTL Curbside Delivery with appointment|
|Delivery Time||2-3 Weeks|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $715.00
Now only: $639.00As low as: $575.10
Regular Price: $2,802.96
Now only: $2,335.80As low as: $2,102.22
Regular Price: $2,769.00
Now only: $1,905.00
Regular Price: $975.00
Now only: $875.00As low as: $787.50
Regular Price: $802.80
Now only: $669.00As low as: $602.10
Regular Price: $1,527.96
Now only: $1,273.30As low as: $1,145.97
Regular Price: $634.44
Now only: $528.70As low as: $475.83
Regular Price: $2,569.00
Now only: $1,705.00
Regular Price: $1,525.00
Now only: $1,365.00As low as: $1,228.50