Med Lift Sleeper/Reclining Lift Chair Ultra - Buffalino Straw (Upgrade Fabric) 5955
The No. 5955 Full Sleeper/Reclining Lift Chair is the top of the line unit. It features an over-stuffed backrest with over-stuffed, pillow-top arms. The seat is contoured to offer the most ultimate comfort in seating, no matter what position you are in. This unit includes the ever-popular t.v. viewing position and multiple positioning for added comfort. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. This specific model is upholstered in the Ultra upgrade. Ultra gives you the look and feel of "real" leather, without the cost of real leather. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms; four-year warranty on remaining components.
- SKU: 5955
- Manufacturer: Med Lift
- Collection: 5900 Series
- Product Type: Chair
- Material: Fiber - 5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners & miscellaneous - 5%
- LTL: LTL
- Assembly Required: No
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Freight Class: 125
- Country of Manufacturer: United States
- Billing Weight: 200
- Product Weight: 195
- Carton Dimensions: 39 W x 43 D x 43 H Inches
- Product Maximum Dimensions: 40.5 W x 74 D x 46 H Inches
- Product Manimum Dimensions: 40.5 W x 38 D x 46 H Inches
- Seat height is 20" from the floor. Seat depth is 20" from front to back. Width between the arms is 20.5". Armrest height is 8" from top of seat. Backrest height from top of seat is 28.5". When reclined, the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 37.5".
- Chaise pad is standard. Battery back-up is standard. Note: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III massage system, 2, 4 or 6 vibs/heat. Low volt motor standard. Fiber-filled Overstuffed Arms and backrest.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (Medlift is the only lift chair mfr. that uses grade 5 bolts). All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure mechanism. Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight through the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade locking nut. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the to of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, which is used for better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. for every pound of weight exerted. This characteristic makes the chairs basically sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, while most conventional foams will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift also uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added
- The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic conjugated fiber. This is the best we can find in the industry. Most competitors use a cheaper grade of fiber because of the price difference. This fiber feature makes the backs retain their original shape and gives you greater comfort.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases on the market today and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in U.S.A.) is the best available. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the cvhair in order to ensure stability in the uplifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features a super quiet, low volt Okin motor.
- The following options are available at an additional charge: Ultra-EZZ III Massage System; Customer's Own Fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Snap-on Head Pillow; 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/heat NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System, or 2, 4 or 6 Vib/Heat at this time. Fabric upgrades available for this model include Level 5 - Crypton Bella; Crypton Suede; Level 6 - Ultra; Level 7 Oxblood and Tobacco only.
|Delivery Time||2-3 Weeks|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $715.00
Now only: $639.00As low as: $575.10
Regular Price: $1,527.96
Now only: $1,273.30As low as: $1,145.97
Regular Price: $634.44
Now only: $528.70As low as: $475.83
Regular Price: $975.00
Now only: $875.00As low as: $787.50
Regular Price: $802.80
Now only: $669.00As low as: $602.10
Regular Price: $2,802.96
Now only: $2,335.80As low as: $2,102.22
Regular Price: $589.00
Now only: $525.00As low as: $472.50
Regular Price: $1,525.00
Now only: $1,365.00As low as: $1,228.50