Marcel Breuer Wassily Chair AVD-WAS-K
The original Wassily chair designed in 1925 is featured in the Museum of Modern art New York (1968) and was recognised as a "Work of art" in Germany 1982. Our Italian reproduction Wassily chair features seamless tubular steel frame with thick cow hide leather slings.
- SKU: AVD-WAS-K
- Dimensions: 31"W x 30"D x 29"H, Seat Height 11.5-17"
- Wassily Chair By Marcel Breuer (1925)
- Exquisite Example Of Contemporary Style And Design
- Extra Strong Italian Leather On Seat, Back, And Arms
- Chrome Plated Steel 13/16" Tube Frame
- Fully Assembled At Factory
- Suitable For Commercial Use
- Made In Italy
|Delivery Type||Fedex/UPS Drop off Delivery (If bought alone ) without Appointment / For large quantity, LTL Curbside Delivery with appointment|
|Delivery Time||2-3 Weeks|